Wednesday 22 July 2009

Confessions continued

Hmmm...maybe today I will make a few real confessions. Here goes...

I really do not enjoy talking on the phone.
Sometimes I resent my children.
I am beyond poor.
My mom makes me insane.
Sometimes, when I see a guy on a motorcycle, I want to jump out of my family truckster, hop on the bitch seat, and just go. And not come back.
When I was five I stole candy from the Brach's Pick-a-Mix at the local Safeway.
I used to be so terrified of people that I would not even call to order a pizza.
Sometimes, when I look in the mirror, I hate what I see and become angry at God for making me have to go through life looking like I do.
I adore men.
And they seem to adore me back. Go figure.
Maybe, just maybe, I have not behaved at times as a young lady should.
I was once a mistress.
But I did not know it....

Well, that last one is a biggie. I think I will leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment